1 month ago
Kraut Run is for the dogs! Joe has run every Kraut Race, the first eight with his dog Duke, last year on his own after Duke passed away and this year is training his dog Red to run in the 10th annual Kraut Run.
1) Check 🐾 before and after race
2) Train your dog to run on one side and use short nonelastic leash
3) take time to build up his endurance - and yours!
4) Have water after race for your dog
5) Start at the back of the group of runners. A chip timed race means you can start farther back and it won’t affect your run time
Joe and Duke, Joe training Red, and Red