28 minutes ago
Here it is: Zucchini and Corn Chowder 🍵
Makes 6 servings, Preparation Time 10 minutes, Cook Time 30 - 35 minutes.
1 1/2 lbs chicken breast
1 medium potato, diced
1 can sweet corn
2 medium zucchini, diced
1/2 yellow onion, diced
2 medium carrots, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 tsp dried thyme (optional)
3 cups water
1 bay leave (optional)
1 can (12 oz) full-fat coconut milk
1 tbsp coconut oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Pinch of cayenne (optional)
1. In medium saucepan, saute chicken breast until cooked through. Set aside to cool.
2. In a large pot, add onion, corn, carrots, garlic, and 1/2 Tbsp. of coconut oil and salt, pepper and thyme. Cook until vegetables soften, about 5 minutes.
3. Add potatoes, zucchini, water, coconut milk and bay leaf. Raise the heat until the mixture begins to simmer, lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the bay leaf from the mixture. Then separate about 2 cups of the mixture and place in a food processor. Puree until smooth, then return to the pot.
5. Grab the chicken breasts and shred, either by hand or two forks. Add chicken to the pot and stir, so the chowder is will mixed.
6. Let cool, and enjoy!
Nutritional Info | Calories: 425 | Protein: 30 | Fat: 22 | Carbs: 35
#instarecipe #recipeforshare #60daychallenge #instastory #sundaycooking #cornchowder #favoritefood #souplover